How much does it cost to scan my documents?
We understand that sometimes you’re not quite ready to engage with a member of our sales team and you just want to get a rough idea of the costs for document scanning; that’s why we developed this tool. When the timing is right, we know a little bit more about your document collection and understand your scanning goals we are certain we can sharpen our pencils.
A few tips for using this tool
This tool is designed to give you an estimated “per box” price for your scanning project. If your documents aren’t in boxes right now, here’s a few helpful tips and assumptions for you.
- When we refer to a box, we mean a typical records storage box measuring 10″x12″x15″
- If your files are in legal size (8.5″x14″) file folders assume a box will hold 11″ of files from your cabinet or shelves. So for the average files per box question just count how many files are in 11″ of your collection.
- If your files are in letter size (8.5″x11″) file folders assume a box will hold 12″ of files from your cabinet or shelves. So for the average files per box question just count how many files are in 14″ of your collection.
- If some, but not all, of your documents, require colour scanning pick the colour scanning option anyhow, we can help adjust that on your final quote
- When in doubt, give us a call. We’re here to help anytime. 905-475-9263