“We will save badly needed storage space”
Joan Beckley, Archivist, Girl Guides of Canada Ontario Council
Improving your bottom line
Accounts receivable document management focuses on improving your business’ bottom line and allowing your staff to spend time on customers and account care, as opposed to looking for documents. Improved accounts receivable management with our accounts receivable software includes auto matching, electronic invoicing and exceptions routing.Are You Ready To Go Paperless?
What challenges is your accounts receivable department facing?
Does your business currently face the following accounts receivable processing challenges?
- Long resolutions to order disputes
- Lack of office/storage space
- Inability to produce documentation/reports in a timely fashion for audits
- Long customer reply times
If so, we’re here to help. We provide Accounts Receivable processing solutions that help businesses:
- Improve cash flow
- Reduce payment cycle time
- Eliminate the office space and resources used to manage paper-based systems
- Access documents remotely for out-of-office employees and clients
- Consolidate client documentation and history in one central repository
- Quickly resolve disputes by allowing for quicker document access
- Improve customer service
Check out our Ultimate Guide to Automation for Accounts Receivable Management
Free Infographic: All About How Cloud Storage Works
Find out what the cloud is, how it works and the perks it can provide your business
what to expect
Working with us
- Improved access to paper and electronic files
- Increased level of safety and security for clients
- Better organization of important documents
- Cost savings, including improved case worker efficiencies
- Emergency access to files during scanning process
Why do companies choose us?
Having the right information available at the right time is the key to success. We bring the power of your information to your fingertips.
From Start to Finish
Our experienced staff takes the hassle out of document scanning by managing every aspect of your project. Services we provide include: Project planning, project management, secure transportation, document preparation, document scanning, file indexing and OCR’ing, image quality control and document shredding.
Peace of Mind
Our document scanning services are guided by two very necessary hallmarks: security and process. We employ a strict “chain of custody” process at our federally certified Controlled Goods conversion facility, located in Markham, ON. This process tracks all client files throughout the process for the purposes of auditing and emergency retrievals.