We're here for you.
An integration between document management and your other line-of-business applications allows your business to answer questions immediately by providing access to your documents with just a click of your mouse. Our customer service record management software helps your representatives resolve issues on the first call and keeps customers happy, which is paramount to the success of any organization.Contact Us
What are your business challenges?
Does your business currently face the following customer service record management challenges?
- Inability to immediately respond to customer inquiries
- Inability to resolve issues on the first call which results in the typical, “Let me look that up and get back to you”, response
If so, we’re here to help. We provide document management solutions that gives your team the ability to:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Offer instant access to content via email, fax, images or customer portal
- Resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Reduce processing costs and increase customer saving
Why shared drives Fail as a document management system.
These shortcomings of shared drives are costing your business money.
what to expect
Working with us
- Improved access to paper and electronic files
- Increased level of safety and security for clients
- Better organization of important documents
- Cost savings, including improved case worker efficiencies
- Emergency access to files during scanning process
“Having MESHDS scan our documents not only saves us space, but makes it easier for us to find old papers when they need to be referenced.”
Emily Chung, Owner, AutoNiche
Why do companies choose us?
Having the right information available at the right time is the key to success. We bring the power of your information to your fingertips.
From Start to Finish
Our experienced staff takes the hassle out of document scanning by managing every aspect of your project. Services we provide include: Project planning, project management, secure transportation, document preparation, document scanning, file indexing and OCR’ing, image quality control and document shredding.
Peace of Mind
Our document scanning services are guided by two very necessary hallmarks: security and process. We employ a strict “chain of custody” process at our federally certified Controlled Goods conversion facility, located in Markham, ON. This process tracks all client files throughout the process for the purposes of auditing and emergency retrievals.